Hotpoint Class 4 SI4 854 P IX Electric Single Built In Oven - Stainless Steel
£229.00 (1 in stock)
Experience more taste in your kitchen with the Hotpoint Built-In Oven in classic stainless steel (S14 854 P IX) and its combination of impressive cooking capacity, superbly uniformed cooking and automatic cleaning functions. With multiflow Technology, a new style of convection system creates an all-enveloping heat flow which pushes heat into every inch of the oven cavity for consistently even, delicious dishes every time whichever shelf you're using. Ideal for ensuring perfectly risen cakes and breads, plus reducing cold spots in your favourite dishes. Easily operated through the electronic Mono Dial for full control, with eight traditional and six automatic functions including grill, defrost and pizza and bread, the Hotpoint Built-In Oven provides you with the ideal temperature for cooking your favourite ingredients and meals. A gift for oven cleaning, this model uses exclusive Hydro Clean Technology a short 35 minute cycle which harnesses the power of steam to remove fat and food residue. Simply wipe with a damp cloth after the cycle completes to restore the like-new appeal. Complementing Hydro Clean, the Tilting Grill simply unhooks giving you easy access for cleaning the oven roof, before sliding back into place. We've even applied an Anti-Fingerprint coating to the oven's exterior to give a resistant finish so the surface is always gleaming and bright. Designed for households that love good food without fuss or complication, the Hotpoint Build-In Oven (S14 854 H IX) brings 71L of capacity with an A+ energy rating and puts the power at your fingertips for exceptionally tasty eating and easy entertaining.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class A+
- Dimensions H59.5 x W59.5 D56.4 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features Multiflow Technology
- Control type Touch & Knob
- Accessories 2 Trays, 1 Grid,
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Pyrolytic
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air 0.69 kWh
- Main cavity net capacity 71 l
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions Grill, Defrost. Forces air, Maxi cooking, Turbo Grill
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from YateLast updated: 03/12/2021
Reserve your item
Thank you for your enquiry
Your reservation will be confirmed by us within the next 24 hours. If your preferred product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
Any enquiries received outside of working hours will be responded to the next working day
Hotpoint Factory Outlet