Hotpoint Class 2 SA2 540 H WH Built-in Oven - White
£149.00 ( in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Take charge of delicious dining with a little help from the Hotpoint 66L Built-In Oven in modern black (SA2 540 H WHT) With a Multiflow Technology, a new style of convection system creates an all-enveloping heat flow which pushes heat into every inch of the oven cavity for consistently even, delicious dishes every time whichever shelf you're using. Ideal for ensuring perfectly risen cakes and breads, plus reducing cold spots in your favourite dishes. Easily operated through the electronic control, with seven traditional and two automatic functions including BBQ, Baking and Eco, the Hotpoint Built-In Oven provides you with the ideal temperature for cooking your favourite ingredients and meals. A gift for oven cleaning, this model uses exclusive Hydro Clean Technology a short 35 minute cycle which harnesses the power of steam to remove fat and food residue. Simply wipe with a damp cloth after the cycle completes to restore the like-new appeal. Complementing this system, the Tilting Grill unhooks to slide downwards, allowing you easy access to clean the oven roof. Enjoy every escapade in the kitchen that's build for tasty mealtimes and easy entertaining.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class ---
- Dimensions H59.5 x W59.5 x D55.1 cm
- Colour White
- Cable length --- m
- Other features End Of Cooking Timer
- Control type Electronic Knobs+Touch Buttons
- Accessories 1 Grid, 1 Tray
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Diamond Clean
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air ---
- Main cavity net capacity ---
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions ---
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from YateLast updated: 04/11/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your enquiry
Your reservation will be confirmed by us within the next 24 hours. If your preferred product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
Any enquiries received outside of working hours will be responded to the next working day
Hotpoint Factory Outlet