Hotpoint Class 4 DU4 541 IX Built Under Oven - Stainless Steel
£255.00 (2 in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Explore new recipes and tasty meals with the Hotpoint Built-In Electric Double Oven (DU4 541 IX). Within the top oven, enjoy 59L of cooking space with three automatic functions including Multi-Level, Slow Cook and Defrost. Thanks to Circulaire Fan technology, reduce cooking time by 20% through a clever combination of fan and rear element heat production, to ensure even cooking between the shelves. A great function if you love to batch bake or create delicious pastries. Featuring Telescopic Shelving to take the burden of heavy dishes, have both hands free to lift them in and out of the oven with a lower risk of mishaps and spillages. Use the top oven for traditional cooking or to grill, with 37L of space, there's plenty of room for browning off pasta dishes. Including three shelves plus a roasting and grilling tray, the Hotpoint Built-In Double Electric Oven has everything you need for delicious eating and easy entertaining.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class B
- Dimensions H87 x W59.7 x D57.8 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features Digital Timer Easy to use
- Control type 3 Knobs
- Accessories 1 Deep Tray, 3 Grids, Kit Grill Pan
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Manual
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air 0.96 kWh
- Main cavity net capacity 59 l
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions Defrosting, Slow Cook, Fan
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from YateLast updated: 20/09/2019
R This is the highest standard of refurbished products which have been reworked in Whirlpools on site facility and come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. Most of these appliances received minor damage during the original manufacturing or logistics process and although minor blemishes may still exist, these are generally limited to the sides and rear of the appliances.
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.