Hotpoint Class 4 DD4 544 J IX Built-in Oven - Black
£289.00 ( in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Explore new recipes and tasty meals with the Hotpoint Built-In Electric Double Oven (DD4 544 IX). Within the main oven, enjoy 74L of cooking space with three automatic functions including Multi-Level, Slow Cook and Defrost. Thanks to Circulaire Fan technology, reduce cooking time by 20% through a clever combination of fan and rear element heat production, to ensure even cooking between the shelves. A great function if you love to batch bake or create delicious pastries. Complementing the main cooking space, the top oven delivers a further 42L of capacity with the option to heat traditionally or grill. When it comes to cleaning the oven, this model features Catalytic Liners a self-cleaning system that requires no chemicals as special panels against the oven wall catch food and fat spits, evaporating them during the cooking process. Including three shelves plus a grilling tray, the Hotpoint Built-In Double Oven also uses Push Controls to ensure a flush aesthetic, making it a great choice for delivering function and fashion.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class A
- Dimensions H88.7 x W59.7 x D57.8 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features New ETU
- Control type Knob + Buttons
- Accessories 3 Grids, Kit Grill Pan
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Catalytic With Panels
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air 0.99 kWh
- Main cavity net capacity 74 l
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions Defrosting, Slow Cook, Fan
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from YateLast updated: 04/11/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your enquiry
Your reservation will be confirmed by us within the next 24 hours. If your preferred product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
Any enquiries received outside of working hours will be responded to the next working day
Hotpoint Factory Outlet