Hotpoint Class 2 DU2 540 IX Built Under Oven - Stainless Steel
£245.00 ( in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Making the big meals a breeze to pull together, the Hotpoint Built-Under Double Electric Oven (DU2 540 IX) offers outstanding capacity, plus automatic functions to save you time. Enjoy 59L of cooking space in the main oven, with three automatic functions to deliver Multi-Level heat, Slow Cook or Defrost with ease. With Circulaire Fan, reduce cooking time by 20% through a clever combination of fan and rear element heat production to ensure even cooking between the shelves. A great function if you love to batch bake or create delicious pastries. Complementing the main cooking space, the top oven provides an extra 37L of capacity with the option to heat traditionally or grill. Including three shelves plus a grill pan and a triple glazed door to reduce heat loss, the Hotpoint Built-Under Double Electric Oven offers everything you need for creating tasty dishes.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class B
- Dimensions H87 x W59.7 x D57.8 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features Digital Timer Easy to use
- Control type Knob + Buttons
- Accessories 3 Grids, Kit Grill Pan
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Manual
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air 0.96 kWh
- Main cavity net capacity 59 l
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions Defrosting, Slow Cook, Fan
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from PeterboroughLast updated: 18/12/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your enquiry
Your reservation will be confirmed by us within the next 24 hours. If your preferred product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
Any enquiries received outside of working hours will be responded to the next working day
Hotpoint Factory Outlet