Hotpoint Class 2 DD2 844 C IX Built-in Oven - Stainless Steel
£340.00 ( in stock)
The Hotpoint Built-In Double Electric Oven gives you more capacity and more reason to enjoy new creations in the kitchen. With the combined 112L of cooking space, automatic functions and self-cleaning technology, it's a model that's hard to say no to. Within the main oven, enjoy 70L of capacity with an impressive seven automatic functions including; roasting, pastries, defrosting, slow cook and multi-level, for ease of use and perfect results. Using Circulaire Fan, reduce cooking time by 20% through a clever combination of fan and rear element heat production to ensure even cooking between the shelves. A great function if you love to batch bake or create delicious pastries. Complementing this space is a further 42L of capacity within the top oven, with the option to heat traditionally or use the variable twin grill. When it comes to cleaning the oven, this model features Catalytic Liners a self-cleaning system that requires no chemicals as special panels against the oven wall catch food and fat spits, evaporating them during the cooking process. Featuring Push Push buttons which sit flush against the fascia when not in use, plus a Triple Glazed Door to reduce heat loss, the Hotpoint Built-In Double Electric Oven is perfect for the big family get togethers and everyday cooking excellence.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class A
- Dimensions H88.7 x W59.7 x D57.8 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features Digital Timer Easy to use
- Control type Knob + Buttons
- Accessories 1 Tray, 3 Grids, Kit Grill Pan
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Catalytic Direct
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air 0.99 kWh
- Main cavity net capacity 70 l
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions Grill, Defrosting, Slow Cook, Traditional, Fan, Gratin
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from PeterboroughLast updated: 22/02/2019
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.