Hotpoint LTB 6M126 UK Fully Integrated Dishwasher, 60cm, A++ Energy Rating - Graphite
£225.00 ( in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Wash up to 14 place settings to an exceptional level of clean with the Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher (LTB 6M 126 UK). Designed with versatility in mind, Flexiload lets you alter the set-up of the interior cavity, with special colour coding to guide you towards exceptional space creation for larger pots and dishes. Using FlexiPower dishes come out beautifully clean thanks to intelligent sensors detecting how dirty your load is, automatically adjusting the water pressure, temperature and length of the cycle to perfectly suit. With 6 programs to choose from, Dual Space gives you versatility stacking your wash, offering extra room to cumbersome items such as large pans and odd-shaped platters, without compromising the cleaning power on smaller items such as cutlery and cups. With its tough interior designed to clean and protect, Hygiene+ helps keep bacteria at bay whilst improving drying results, even on plastics.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class A++
- Dimensions H82 x W59.5 x D57 cm
- Width 59.5 cm
- Colour Graphite
- Display type ---
- Annual water consumption 2520 l
- Annual energy consumption 265 kWh
- Number of wash programmes 6
- Noise level 46 dB(A)
- Options ---
- Cable length --- m
- Special programmes Duo Wash, Intensive, Normal, Delicates, Eco
- Other features ---
- Child lock ---
- Type Full Integrated
- Place settings 14
- Single basket washing ---
- Adjustable upper basket Yes
- Indicators ---
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from PeterboroughLast updated: 15/05/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.