Hotpoint WDAL 8640P UK Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, 1400RPM Spin Speed - White
£299.00 ( in stock)
R This is the highest standard of refurbished products which have been reworked in Whirlpools on site facility and come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. Most of these appliances received minor damage during the original manufacturing or logistics process and although minor blemishes may still exist, these are generally limited to the sides and rear of the appliances.What grades mean?
Enjoy great washing power, stain removal and dedicated tumble drying settings with the Hotpoint Aquarius Washer Dryer WDPG 8640P UK. Remove 20 of the most stubborn everyday stains in one wash without pre-soaking. Through cleverly managing detergent, saturation, temperature and drum rotations, Hotpoint's Anti-Stain Technology frees you from pre-treatments and expensive chemicals, whilst delivering the same great, cleaning results. Understanding that you sometimes need to wash in a hurry, the Ready to Wear function washes and dries your clothes or linens in just 45 minutes with the same great results as a longer cycle. For those who suffer from sensitivity to pollen, dust and pet dander, this model includes an Anti-Allergy wash and rinse cycle, so effective it removes 99.9% of major allergens and has been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Spin speed 1400 rpm
- Energy class A
- Dimensions H85 x W59.5 x D54 cm
- Colour White
- Display type LED
- Detergent drawer type ---
- Annual water consumption 12000 l
- Annual energy consumption 208 kWh
- Number of wash programmes 16
- Noise level --- dB(A)
- Options ---
- Cable length 1.2 m
- Drum capacity 58 L
- Special programmes Express Wash & Dry
- Other features Eco Tech, Super Silent, Super Wash, Woolmark Platinum Care
- Washing capacity 8 kg
- Drying capacity 6 kg
- Child lock Yes
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from GatesheadLast updated: 30/03/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.