Hotpoint SHL 532.1 X S Built in Oven - Stainless Steel
£219.00 ( in stock)
R This is the highest standard of refurbished products which have been reworked in Whirlpools on site facility and come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. Most of these appliances received minor damage during the original manufacturing or logistics process and although minor blemishes may still exist, these are generally limited to the sides and rear of the appliances.What grades mean?
Do more in your kitchen with the Hotpoint Built-In Oven in classic stainless steel (SA4 544 H IX). Featuring multiflow Technology, a new style of convection system creates an all-enveloping heat flow which pushes heat into every inch of the oven cavity for consistently even, delicious dishes every time whichever shelf you're using. Ideal for ensuring perfectly risen cakes and breads, plus reducing cold spots in your favourite dishes. Easily operated through the electronic control, with seven traditional and two automatic functions including BBQ, Baking and Eco, the Hotpoint Built-In Oven provides you with the ideal temperature for cooking your favourite ingredients and meals. A gift for oven cleaning, this model uses exclusive Hydro Clean Technology a short 35 minute cycle which harnesses the power of steam to remove fat and food residue. Simply wipe with a damp cloth after the cycle completes to restore the like-new appeal. Complementing the Hydro Clean system, the Tilting Grill unhooks to slide downwards allowing you easy access to clean the oven roof, whilst to take care of the exterior of your oven - the special Anti-Fingerprint coating dispels the grubby marks from regular opening and closing the oven door. For households that love good food without fuss or complication, the Hotpoint Build-In Oven (SA4 544 H IX) marries 71L of capacity with great time saving tech.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class ---
- Dimensions H59.5 x W59.5 x D55.1 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features End Of Cooking Timer
- Control type Electronic Knobs+Touch Buttons
- Accessories 1 Tray, 1 Grid
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Diamond Clean
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air ---
- Main cavity net capacity ---
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions ---
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from GatesheadLast updated: 24/04/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.