Hotpoint Class 2 SA2 840 P IX Built-in Oven - Stainless Steel
£225.00 ( in stock)
M These refurbished products have generally been returned as either damaged or faulty from the retailer, and once reworked in Whirlpools on site facility come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard. The products will have some cosmetic damage, which could be on the front, sides or rear of the appliance.What grades mean?
Make more of the natural flavours in your ingredients with a little help from the Hotpoint Built-In Oven in classic stainless steel (SA2 840 P IX) and its combination of superbly uniformed cooking with automatic cleaning functions. With a Multiflow Technology, a new style of convection system creates an all-enveloping heat flow which pushes heat into every inch of the oven cavity for consistently even, delicious dishes every time whichever shelf you're using. Ideal for ensuring perfectly risen cakes and breads, plus reducing cold spots in your favourite dishes. Easily operated through the electronic control, with nine traditional and two automatic functions including BBQ, Baking and Eco, the Hotpoint Built-In Oven provides you with the ideal temperature for cooking your favourite ingredients and meals. Removing the need to clean your oven ever again, this model comes with Pyrolytic Cleaning. Heating the cavity up to 500°C, the quadruple glazed door automatically locks whilst any fat, grease and food residue is burnt to a small pile of ash, ready to be wiped away. Costing just a few pence per cycle, it's easy-cleaning which removes the need for chemicals. Explore a new angle of cooking with the Hotpoint Built-In Oven (SA2 840 P IX), 66L of cooking capacity and an A+ energy rating.Read more
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.Find out more on our FAQ
Delivery & Recycling
- Energy class N/A
- Dimensions H59.5 x W59.5 x D55.1 cm
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Cable length --- m
- Other features End Of Cooking Timer
- Control type Electronic Knobs+Touch Buttons
- Accessories 1 Tray, 1 Deep Tray, 1 Grid
- Oven type Built In
- Cleaning technology Pyrolytic
- Energy consumption conventional --- kWh
- Energy consumption forced air ---
- Main cavity net capacity ---
- Second cavity net capacity ---
- Functions ---
Large Kitchen Appliances
KitchenAid, Hotpoint and Indesit
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour. This guarantee will be extended to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years for parts upon product registration.
Small Domestic Appliances
Standard 2 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee which includes parts and labour upon product registration.
Delivery & Recycling
- We offer a local delivery service at very competitive prices. Please contact selected store for more information.
- Free recycling is available when purchasing a product from one of our outlet stores. Please contact the selected store for more information.
- Free appliance removal and recycling is also available if we are fulfilling the delivery of your new product. If a third party carries out the delivery then charges may apply.
Other related products from GatesheadLast updated: 30/03/2020
Reserve your item
Thank you for your reservation we will be back to you shortly.